xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

How Long Has Trap17 Been Up? Trap17.com Trap17.net

Hi all,

I've seen Xisto on the web for ages now, that I've actually forgotten how long it was between me seeing the site and me actually signing up. But I only noticed about a week ago about Xisto.net hosting. This has left me with two questions:

1. How long has Xisto.net Free Hosting been up for?

2. In fact, how long has Xisto as a whole been up for?

I can't see the answers anywhere and I'd like to know! If you know the answers, please reply. Thanks in advance!

-NDPA.

I did a search of the members list to list everyone by join date. OpaQue joined 11 - June 04 and ravi joined 11 - June 04 and then faizy999 joined 16 - June - 04. So i'm guessing that's when the site first started. However, except for OpaQue the first members didn't stay(they have barely any posts) until Wassie 20 - June 04 and beyond. So the site realy started probobly 20 - June 04. So unless there was a server wipe, thats my estimate, as for .net, I heard it go up a week ago or something, but don't know any specific date.

You think 20th June 2004? I'm surprised by that, but then again I doubted Xisto WAS that old...

But what about my other question? Since when was Xisto.net started, since I don't believe it was at the same time as Xisto.com?

I belive Xisto dot NET has been active for about a month, but don't quote me on that.

206155[/snapback]

That's what I thought actually. But a more specific date would be very helpful.

Ok, thanks guys! And I'd just like to compliment the Xisto staff for such a brilliant hosting service that has outmatched any other I've known. I suppose it would be ok to close this topic now...

Notice from jlhaslip:
Closing
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)