xisto Community
malish

Need For Speed Most Wanted!

game is awesome I am the mosted wanted driver for all the cop cars I destroyed while getting away from them, they took out some stuff like drifting and drafting from the game, also they got rid of the drifting races to make room for the bouty mode, design aspects they got rid of some stuff like instead of full customizing the body of the car with different parts you get the complete kit, also layering decals is out as well. Let's The city is more bigger then ever and the career mod is good as well.Also is the Challange mode as well that pretty good and difficult as well once you get in the higher stages of the challanges, but of course getting money is going to a while to get since you only get so much per race and what i find out the best way to get money is the toll booth and once you get to the drag races that will be the quickest and best way to get eth money you need for parts and cars.Also you can get a chance to get a pink slip for the car problem is though you have to figure out which question mark has it, same goes for parts, money and vinyles as well, also it is random so you might have to repeat the racer to challange for the pink slip of his car which saves you money from getting a new car cuz most cars you pink slip from are good enough to beat the challanger and also to put on the extra parts.Also for the first time since Mortal Kombat you they live actors with nice computer photo skills to blend them behind a green screen.So this game is worth the $50 ot if you wait $30.

i got that game for ps2 noe of the mumbo jumbo stuff, but im kind of stuck at this point, well i could get a ton of cash by running tollboth races of course trying to work the challanges and tey get harder and harder im in the 20s right now for the challanges.

The game is pretty awesome, i tried it by downloading the demo as i always do, the graphics are better than need for speed underground 2, because its not just night time, the cops are pretty intelligent, trust you can't survive forever, but you loose them if you want to, and i will be getting it for a good price at a good online shop, don't know if it will ship to your countries so i will not post the linkthis game has major improvements over need for speed underground 2 like the nitro meter recharges by its self, when you drive over a certain speed, and its contains a new feature, which is a slow motion thing, which is useful for dodging cops, and for taking hard turns, that too recharges when you drive over a certain time, the police do get more than 1 type of vechile, and they will form road blocks, and drive SUVs into, which can be annoying as it slows you down, and then the police will form a box around you, so eventually you get busted (thats the game term for getting caught)

ahh. .great .. another wanted game that i would like to play. but my comptuer is too weak to handle it. i could barely play need for speed underground 1 after upgrading much graphic driver which dramaticly increases the speed. Going at 300 mph is like going at 150 on my friend's fast computer. I don't know why, but my brother's old computer are much faster than mine, but his can't run the game. When it go at 60. it looks like it's moving at 6mph. Does anyone have the same problem ... because i kept on trying to reinstall the game. .but the same thing happen. Werid. He used my 128mb video card and the same thing happened.

It is probably a compatibility issue; old drivers and the like, or possibly one of the multimedia cards in his computer is incompatible with the game. I would recommend that he update all his drivers, and if that doesn't work, then he should just sit around and wait for the first patch, which will probably solve his issue.The only other thing that I can think of off-hand would be if he has a taxing program running in the background, or if his computer doesn't have very much RAM.

cool...nfs 9 is really awesome,but i just appreciate its demo version when it released.we are eager to get it after christmas.i is said that much ram will be on when running.however,i'd like to feel it once get it... ;)

Recently played this game and would like to say it's really a breakthrough even comparing to successful Need for speed underground series. Highest level of customization, many options, quility of cars is awesome, variety - everything looks just amazing. The only one weakness of the whole series of NFS - physics...

I played the game couple of days ago in my friends house and he almost beat the game - Mercedes, and Porsche are mad fast. I'm loving the motion blur and police in that game, thats exactly what Need for speed underground was lacking.

Recently played this game and would like to say it's really a breakthrough even comparing to successful Need for speed underground series. Highest level of customization, many options, quility of cars is awesome, variety - everything looks just amazing. The only one weakness of the whole series of NFS - physics...

214086[/snapback]

a lovely game but a little "too have" i've got a really good card and i can't play it on best grapihics