xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
roveneco

Canadians Like Kraft Macaroni & Cheese why?

It is easy, it is cheap, it fills the gap, tastes terrible if you don't make it with milk, too.Personally, I'd just as soon make a dish of pasta and add my own 'real' cheese to it. And yes, I am Canadian.

When I was in university, Kraft Dinner was a quick, cheap and easy way to make a meal - especially if I was feeling hungry several hours after having the student dorm food. I wouldn't want to live on it, though. One tip I learned in making it is that it tastes better if you cook it in a pot (just like you would with any pasta) than in a microwave.

Canadians eat more Kraft macaroni & cheese packaged dinners than any other country in the world. nice but why?..

Because South Park says so. Duh!

As was mentioned, it's a cheap meal, it's easy and quick to make, and cheese often goes well with wine.

Add a can of tuna, and bam.. it's a total meal XDMaybe Americans are cheap and buy the off brands, instead of Kraft :B :)

Add a can of tuna, and bam.. it's a total meal XD

Maybe Americans are cheap and buy the off brands, instead of Kraft :B :)

218815[/snapback]

Or add a can of SPAM, SPAM, SPAM...

I've tried the off brands and they just aren't the same. Different grade of PVC in the macaroni I think...