xisto Community
Alex_W

I Have A Girl Problem Here I like this girl and she likes me

Ok I have a girl problem here. I like this girl and she likes me back but there is a small problem. She already has a boyfriend. I want to go ask her out but as you see she has a boyfriend. So my question is what should I do. We are good friends and know each other pretty well.

It is never a good idea to intrude on a preexisting relationship. If you were to do this, you may find yourself being threatened or fighting. There is no worse feeling than having a man sweep a girl right out from underneath you it's amazing how much rage can be born from this. If you really like her, you must wait for her to break off from her current boyfriend (try not to have to much to do with that or you could still end up with problems), and then go out with her.

Good luck friend.

i end the thought process before it get any worse, or just wait until they break up and catch her on the rebound.

yes, I did have the same problem in my past time. I like the girl, and to make everything worse she SEEMS (yeah, maybe I was mistaken) to like me intact. And the worst is she has already a boyfriend. And what do I do? I've never told her my feeling to her, and so years passed. (I met her in 7th degree whilst I'm 9th degree) Now two years after that, I met her again. Just about when I left highschool she broke up with her boyfriend, and man... I really want to confess at that time. But, I've never confessed my feeling to any girl before even I've ever like several girls before her. And so, I barely made my confession to her later. However, she neglected it,... oh how I want to be swallowed by the earth at that time. Maybe I'm mistaken, and maybe... for my fear... her liking me has voided due to the long period happened around us. So, basically I want to say, if you really like her, CONFESS to her. Yeah, I know she will bring down your hope if she just like you as friend. But, if she really likes you, I think she will turn to you. I know you and her boyfriend will become enemies for sometimes, but I think it won't last forever. For the last, I think any relationship before marriage is still ok to be broken, so as long as she has no husband yet, you still have opportunity to take part in their realtion.Ok, hope this helps.-.hack//gu-

Leave it alone 'til she doesn't have a boyfriend. Take it from someone who just went through this, its so much easier that way.. its not a good idea to interrupt another relationship. While one person may not mind, as they like both people, the other person in the relationship will be somewhat crushed. Unless you would want someone to steal your girlfriend from you that way, leave it until she doesn't have someone else. Thats got to be her choice, not yours..

Ok I have a girl problem here.  I like this girl and she likes me back but there is a small problem.  She already has a boyfriend.  I want to go ask her out but as you see she has a boyfriend.  So my question is what should I do.  We are good friends and know each other pretty well.

205639[/snapback]

Nothing is going to hapen between you and the girls ubless you get rid of the other boyfiend. Ive done it. This is how it works. You start hitting on the girl and you make the girl like you more and in from of the other guy you kiss her or hug to make him go "wow" ur out of your line and then you'll see if the girl really wantes you if she backs on your side or no. It worked for me. It is a little sad but if your that into the girl its a good option.

I agree with what most people are saying. Let the girl take action, if she truly desires to be with you more than her current boyfriend, she will break up with him or end things with him, whatever. Two out of my three relationships have been somewhat like this. In one relationship she had a boyfriend, but she wasn't satisfied with him and broke up with him soon after finding out that I liked her (she apparently also had feelings for me). As for my third and current relationship, it is a bit more confusing. There was this guy that was under the impression that he and my girlfriend (now) were dating, just because they had hung out or something like that. He had never formally asked her out and they had never actually gone on a "date" so she said that they were not dating. Well, eventually the guy found out me and my girlfriend had a "thing" going on and became angry. Well, whatever, as it turns out she didn't even like him so I asked her out and there you have it. He became very sore... and probably still is but he at least became more reasonable. I actually think this was a more volatile situation than my first relationship (come to think of it the guy in that situation didn't really even care).But anyways, lesson of the story: make sure she's aware that you like her and make sure she likes you. If she likes you more and values your companionship, she will end whatever relations she currently has to be with you. Be patient, sometimes these things just take time. But in no way coax her to do it or start spreading rumors or lies. That in fact will probably make your already touchy situation worse. But the best of luck to you, I'm sure things will turn out well.

Nothing is going to hapen between you and the girls ubless you get rid of the other boyfiend. Ive done it. This is how it works. You start hitting on the girl and you make the girl like you more and in from of the other guy you kiss her or hug to make him go "wow" ur out of your line and then you'll see if the girl really wantes you if she backs on your side or no. It worked for me. It is a little sad but if your that into the girl its a good option.

205711[/snapback]

some people believe there are no rules in the game of love and war. i disagree because that is the kind of guy i am. if i feel i am doing something that will be "sad" to others, i just don't do it.

we live in a world about how we treat others in a positive or negative way and how others treat us in a positive and negative way. i don't believe to much in cliches(sp) but patience really is a virtue. if you have no patience in this life, you wont go through the learning experiences that you are expected to go through to become a better person.

i say be happy with what you have and don't dwell on what you don't have. and you certainly don't get anywhere in life disrespecting others for selfishness.

i'm not much for the outdated propoganda the bible has to offer either, but i do believe in doing unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

bottom line pal, it IS sad, so don't do it.

the problem I see here is that when alex says that girl likes me back. That means there was / is a thin thread of bonding between them. And seems after the new boy has entered it has made both of them realized how much they require each other. This makes the relationship complex. Now may be the girl is in no position to move out of relationship till such time you(alex) assures her of his presence and support. And for that to happen this feeling should come out loud and clear.

You should try and set her boyfriend up with some other girl, get him to meet loads of girls or something, try and catch him out on cheating on her so you have proof...Jack

It really depends on a number of factors: (1) Is she married, (2) how long has she been in this relationship, (3) how old is she/how old are you, (4) are there any children involved, (5) how much do you really like/care for her, and (6) has she given you any signals to hint that she feels the same way? You really have to evaluate all of these before you can justify moving in on someone else's relationship. If a person isn't married, and they haven't been dating that long, if there aren't any kids involved, if you guys are both young, and she's been hinting that she likes you too, I say go for it. If she's not interested, then you two weren't meant to be at that time, and she really likes her current boyfriend. I say to get it all out on the table, so everyone knows where they stand. The worst thing you can do, is have all these pent up feelings and engage in "mild" flirtation, because all this will do is heighten sexual attractions, and you guys might act on that and everyone gets hurt in the long run because more time will have passed by. In this case, if you answered all those questions I posed before, just get it out there. Honesty is the best policy where your feelings are concerned. Hope what I have said makes some sense to you. Good luck! :lol:

She already has a boyfriend. I want to go ask her out but as you see she has a boyfriend

i was like 'aww' when i was reading the beggining of the post untill i found that, that is never a good idea, because if you say that she liked you then why is she with the other guy? if you want to have a relationship with that girl it sounds to me that you might get hurt, what would happen if that happens to you? you know about the girl being your girlfriend and then she suddenly falls in love with another guy, and this guys 'steals' her, i personally think you should go and find another girl that suits you better, because is not good to intrude in someone else's relation =)

Sometimes people get in relationships because they feel the need to be in one, like it's a habit or something. Sometimes it's comforting to a person to know they have a boyfriend or girlfriend. That doesn't mean that they're in love or compatible with that person. I think if you are getting signals that she likes you to, you both should sit down and talk about your feelings to one another. If she reveals that she has feelings for you, she is obligated to tell her current boyfriend before you guys actually get together. That way, everyone is being honest with one another and there's no cheating involved. Sure the current boyfriend will probably be hurt, but it is better for him to know the truth, than to stay in the dark.