xisto Community
i love pied

No More Runescape! do we really need to poisin ourselves?

Is runescape addictiong  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People should stop talking about it so much here. Every where you look theres a topic about runescape. I find it quite annoying and boring.

should runescape be banned? Are our kids playing way to much??? ARe we playing way too much

205611[/snapback]

I dont think it sould be banned because it is the parents pesponibility to let the child know that they have played to much. Also it is just like any other game kids play to much of it. In the few last years ive noticed that kids are not doing out to play as much because there are just more things to do now at home like comuters, games and so on. And plus no one will ban the game because it is a money making game the owner wont say "o ok the kids brains are being spoiled by my game so ill ban it"

You definately need a neutral option in your poll..I'm not addicted to RS, not anymore, but I don't hate it. It just got old. And that proves my point - it gets old. There is no need to ban it, because it gets boring after a while and people just stop playing. Why bother banning it?

People should stop talking about it so much here. Every where you look theres a topic about runescape. I find it quite annoying and boring.

just because u dont like runescape, doesnt mean other people cant have the right to play!

why should it be banned? it u dont like it then fine, but that doesn't make it a bad game. If its a matter of people knowing when to stop, thats up to them, its an addicting game, just like soooooo many others. If people became as addicted to pacman (some have) as they have to runescape, should pacman be banned?? the answer is no, cos no1 should be able to ban pacman! but anywayz, its just up to people to know when they've played it too much and call it quits for then, and come back some other time to carry on.If runescape worked at 5 times the speed that it did, people would spend less time on it i reckon, just that everything takes forever to do, and they wanna do something before they log off. newayz, i dnt think it should be banned, just people should know when to stop.

I've never played it but my buddy andrew does and it seems really long and complex. Wether or not it should be banned, I doubt it, it's just as bad as that gaija game or what ever that everyone also plays at my school.They do waste precious bandwidth in the library and for people like me who use the computers for a legitimate reason, such as homework/email/news we're stuck waiting for them to get off, if they do. So I think it should be banned in a school setting, the internet isn't connected there to be used for games, but at home, its all up the the kid. I mean, people aren't complaning about Halo, when I know people who spend every hour they're home on it.

Ok so Iwas going to post about how I don't particularly like Runescape, but I really can't be bothered to get into a flame war with a load of 12 year olds who need to get out more. However you can't really ban a game because it's 'too addictive' its really the parents and the childs responsibility to know when to stop, now banning it becasue its a boring waste of time now thats a different matter.