xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

My 1st Sig upa pimp style

im new to using photoshop :) i used CS, thnx saint :lol: for the brushes this is how my 1st sig turned out :P

i would appreciate if anyone could give sum feedback about it :P

Posted Image

and is there any other techniques i could use to improve my sigs ?

good work, sure you have future with photoshop, i think the render is good, you add border, the type is good but maybe you could add a darker glow to differentiate the font or change the colors of the gradient to others, and also align the text, and aply better the brushes because it seem a litle overlaped or something like that, almost forgot, and remove or change the brush you made in the left shoulder of your friend!.But it is really impressive to be your firs sig, keep on working!

That is awesome for a first sig. Mine sucked so bad.. I nearly cried and deleted it all off my computer XD. Anyways I like the "ice cold" feel of the background and the render looks cool. Only problem is the text I think it's a bit too "round" for the effect you are going for.. And the glow makes it look like the main point of the image, as my eyes were imediately drawn to it and not the picture. All in all it looks good (better than most first tries) Hope to see more of your stuff in the future =]

not bad i but I would have used a more lighter kind of blue just to get the icy cold feeling to it, brushing is good, nice border, can't complain to much on the sig since its a starter.