xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

My Latest Sigs. 10 Or So. o.O

Although it can look nice, pure abstract is overdone and overrated.You have done pretty well with blending the forefigured with their backrounds, save for a few (for example, the hair over the white part of the background in the third one down) where some rough pixels are visible from the cutting. Otherwise, the blur/smudge/fade effects are added pretty much perfectly to hide possible cutting errors without making it obvious.

The only real good one i see is that last abstract one: "first real abstract". The dashed borders isnt helping the sigs much. Though, i guess it's harder using human renders, instead of game, anime, etc, some of the ones you've used have bad quality. Some could also use more blending. A few of them have bad coloration. 2nd one from the bottom, looks pale.

I'm done coming here, you guys are all novice, beginers, and you are calling my stuff worse? You have to be kidding. I could take any of the designers here, and no one appreciates any good *BLEEP*.

I'm done coming here, you guys are all novice, beginers, and you are calling my stuff worse? You have to be kidding. I could take any of the designers here, and no one appreciates any good *BLEEP*.

Ok, seeya, and good luck. Thanks for stopping by.

HAHAHA :'( sniff sniff ...cooooommee baackk D:I will say your sigs look great 10/10 if thats what you want to hear and not the truth so you dont get past High Intermediate, Semi-Pro and Moderate :lol:Nuf Said

your stuff looks great fro but the choice of renders don't fit in any of them. On top of that they keep on pixelating alot and not being smooth, but that border that has to go though.

205571[/snapback]

You came back YAY B) but if all you got from what i said that i want to battle you then you really cant see past the font ^^

People were being honest in rating your sigs and you have a little hissy fit and now you come back to prove yourself or make something of it .......i think you will understand if i dont want to battle you not because i wouldnt like to but becuase of the aftermath (is that a strong enough word) who knows you might fly right of the handle if it all turns to custard. So for your safety and mine :

http://www.angermanagement.com/