xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lecius

Face Of Mankind please read

Okay.. I was a little retarded *bottom* kid when I put this up...kind of annoying having to re-read something as stupid as this and then realize I made it.. WTF IS THE RISING PHEONIX? I was on crack or something!

Edited by lecius (see edit history)

Very niceFace Of Mankind

that is a very generous offer, I would sign up but at the moment I do not own a microphone, If I could still join up without a mic, I would be happy to only receive 30 usd a month until I have purchased one, I am an excellent typer, and I have been a beta tester in over 100 online games, I saw this game a while back and wanted to try it since, I have never found an online game I could not keep up with.

If I may join up, Please contact me at this email address, I check it daily, so It would be the fastest way to contact me. I also did not see a download link for the game, did you mean tell you when we have downloaded ventrilo?