xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Question About Fantastico I cant find it

hi,I've used it a few times before and its really great,but i havent had access to my cpanel in ages due to issues and such, BUT now i can't see it in the list of items in the Cpanel.can i only use it so many times?orhas it been taken off?

Did you look to the left of the screen? Follow Preinstalled Scripts > Addon Scripts > and look at the left side under "Preinstalled Scripts" you'll find

CGI Center

Addon Scripts

Fantastico <--- it's here

Agora Shopping Cart

etc...

That is if you have the RvBlue cPanel theme. If you still can't find it. Go to Addon Scripts and do Ctrl-F to find and type in Fantastico.

Hey BuffaloHELP!

Strangely, Even I am not getting the fantastico in my cpanel.

here is the screenshot for it...it is the screenshot of the same place of which you are talking about at this point of time.

Posted Image

Ok got the solution for this....Actually OpaQue told that he is going to get the license for this new server and once he will be having the license Fantastico will be back in Cpanel :lol: