xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dvalkass

Golf Games Which should I buy

Hi, I love golf and was hoping to buy a game for my ps2 or xbox for christmas. I have one problem, I don't know which to get I have seen many I like, Tiger woods PGA tour, Everybody's golf and many more. I was just wondering which golfing game you thought was best to buy, I would prefer it to be life like and realistic.Cheers for any help, Dave

I think for realizm you probably will want to go with a Tiger Woods game. The others I've heard of, like Outlaw golf etc... are less realistic and more cartoon. Even though in the last Tiger Woods game I played, 2005 i think, after a few days my character could drive 400yrds.

Hy. I like golf games very much, but unfortunetly, I don`t know any golf game. Can u recommand me one. I have a small golf game on my cellphone and I like it :rolleyes:. Its so nice. so...if you know a nice game, pls tell me...thx.