xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SvVifT

Problem With Installing Forum Installing forum.

Hi I am trying to install IPB into my server and I uploaded everything but I can't find the link for my install page, like idk what directory there in.I tryed mydomain.trap17.com/install/index.php but it it said The page cannot be found.If anyone knows what I mean please reply.

It depends on the version of IPB you're using.IPB 1.3 uses the installer thats located at yourname.trap17.com/forum/sm_install.phpIPB 2.0 uses the installer thats located atyourname.trap17.com/forum/install/index.phpI'm not sure about IPB 2.1 , never used it.1.2 is built in already.Also, when I tried to go to your site, its not working. Do you have enough hosting credits?

with 2.1.3 forums board go here yourname.trap17.com/forum/install/index.phplike mentioned above but make sure to have your MySQL db ready before you install and the files are permissioned that need to be.

try this chmod all the files that say in the instructions to 0777 and that should work, if not contact me on msn or yahoo and i help you out that way.