xisto Community
Raptrex

Upgrade Some Of The Addons

I think admin should be able to do something about the addons soon enough. You know that he is a very busy man and also needs some rest once in a while, but i believe he will do soomething about the addons soon enough.

Will admin add new addons that we recommend as long as they free. If we want addons can we ask for them in the comments and suggestions page? Hopefully so, but i wanted to check this. Anyone know if you can suggest addons. I will check the subforum suggestions in a moment aswell...

I don't know how many people use PHP-Nuke, it's really good. At the moment it's only version 6.8 on Xisto but version 7.5 is out which is much better.

About PHP nuke,I ve gotta something to say.I have been installed it on my site using your add-on script.But i,m Exhausted about it,s "Error "tips on my Internet Explorer ,I don,t know it,s why.The Web ,s Error

Yes It is is true that some of the addon cpanel scripts are becoming a little old, but with Xisto admin has been very busy.

What people don't realise is that to update the addon scripts the whole of cpanel has to be re-uploaded which is time consuming.

Since admin is very busy at the moment I don't see this happening to soon, I suggest if you are using phpnuke you just upload it yourself via ftp (then you can customise it easier).

Many of these addon scripts can be downloaded and uploaded for use with database. Just visit the producers site through searching through a search engine (if you don't know the producers site) and download the latest and most secure build of the package you want.

You guys gotta give admin some time on that. He will surely do that.

If you can't persist till trap17s addon scripts are updated I recommend you register at Xisto,
make at least 10 posts,
request an account,
and check out your new accounts cpanel.

You will find all the updated addon scripts on Xisto

Another few reasons why to register at Xisto:

*Xisto has 4 processors whereas Xisto has 1, which makes Xisto faster and more stable.

*Xisto allows you to get better hosting packages more quickly

*Huge arcade and all the same features as Xisto (except army..yet)

*Xisto needs better posters like you guys <_<

We would appreciate your membership at Xisto :blink: Admin would really appreciate your help to increase the quality of Xisto.

Don't get me wrong I still love Xisto, but if you are looking for another or additonal hosting solution I suggest Xisto

If you can't persist till trap17s addon scripts are updated I recommend you register at Xisto,make at least 10 posts,
request an account,
and check out your new accounts cpanel.

You will find all the updated addon scripts on Xisto

Another few reasons why to register at Xisto:

*Xisto has 4 processors whereas Xisto has 1, which makes Xisto faster and more stable.

*Xisto allows you to get better hosting packages more quickly

*Huge arcade and all the same features as Xisto (except army..yet)

*Xisto needs better posters like you guys <_<

We would appreciate your membership at Xisto :blink: Admin would really appreciate your help to increase the quality of Xisto.

Don't get me wrong I still love Xisto,  but  if you are looking for another or additonal hosting solution I suggest Xisto

I will occasionally go there but my main priority is Trap 17. I have been here for ages and have come to know the members very well. I wont let them down by going to a different forum (even if it is co-branded). Dont get me wrong, i will occasionally go there but Xisto is my number 1 priority! :)

And im sure admin will upgrade the add-ons really soon anywayz!