Sign in to follow this  
alexia

Good Scripts post Good Scripts name here

Hi dears

I want make good sciprs list here

i need your help , plz post good scripts name here

i know vb , IPB , PHPnuke, Postnuke, phpbb , Xoops, mambo , wordpress

plz post all kind of php scripts here

like upload manager , file manager , image manager , blog manager , time , date , portal , shoping manager , forum , shoutbox , chat , adv , counter , topsite , download area , upload area , Calculators , Auctions script , Multi-Level Marketing script , Click Tracking , News Publishing script , blogs , Polls and Voting script , Database script (like phpmyadmin) , Search Engines , Postcards , Security Systems , Site Mapping , Email Systems , Education , Tests and Quizzes script ,URL Submitters , Virtual Communities , Web Rings ,whois , and .....

i know i can find any script in some site like hotscript but i want name of good scipt (you work with then and you like it )

i need this name list

thanks a lot

My good Sciprs :: vb (froum), IPB(froum) , PHPnuke(portal), Postnuke(portal), phpbb (froum), Xoops(portal), mambo (portal), wordpress (blog), MTL (topsite), MT (blog), Jakob ( whois)

PHP-Fusion

"A light-weight open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. It utilises a mySQL database to store your site content and includes a simple, comprehensive adminstration system. PHP-Fusion includes the most common features you would expect to see in many other CMS packages."

I use this CMS on my site this is what it can do:

- News
- Articles
- Photo album
- Download manager
- Forum
- Easy to modify / make custom pages
- User system
- Has a TON of themes to download or you can amke you own
- A huge administration panel with a ton of options
- An all around goo script / CMS... the best CMS I used.

My good script :Boastmachine blog (all fit the xhtml 1.1,and css2.0)Punbb forum (fit the xhtml 1.0 strict and css)IPB1.3final,the free version all i knew the best quick,(open the Gzip out)i haven't find any good portal or cms.that's all

not sure what the point would be to name scripts, but i get all my php scripts for hotscripts.com. You can do a search always find what your looking for. It's the best place for php scripts.round

PHP-Fusion
"A light-weight open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. It utilises a mySQL database to store your site content and includes a simple, comprehensive adminstration system. PHP-Fusion includes the most common features you would expect to see in many other CMS packages."

I use this CMS on my site this is what it can do:

- News
- Articles
- Photo album
- Download manager
- Forum
- Easy to modify / make custom pages
- User system
- Has a TON of themes to download or you can amke you own
- A huge administration panel with a ton of options
- An all around goo script / CMS... the best CMS I used.

Does this system has a module/block or other kind of extra tool that acts like a virtual library system?