xisto Community
sanbeand

Inm V12 Database the first db for flash

i dont know you but when you burn a cd with your files and you say "oh my god where is my grandma's pic" that's the exact time to use this almost new product that is just about to be released, its a database completely made for flash that will help you to have the files's list in every cd, dvd and web based applications, so what do i exactly mean?... i mean that you wont have to use mysql or even an access db to store the cd's data anymore, now you could build your catalog with no inconvinience... check out the site and its FAQs if you have questions INM V12 Database

Hi!

Nadine here from Integration New Media, the makers of INM V12 Database. Glad to hear you enjoyed working with this product.

During this public beta phase, we are encouraging all beta testers to join our discussion list so you can give us your feedback: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Are you working on a particular project right now? We would love to hear about it. What particular features of the product did you enjoy? What else would you like to see?

Also, have you tried other database solutions? How do you find they compare?

Feel free to simply reply on this forum, and/or join our beta discussion list. The most active beta testers will receive a free license of INM V12 Database.

For more information on the product, please visit:
http://www.inm.com/products/v12flash/

Thanks!
Nadine

Can't you simply do it without flash? I mean standalone excutable or excel file? Flash ain't designed for database but I don't think it's a good thing using software not for what they're design for? What do you think?