xisto Community
sanbeand

The Warriors From the Max Payne 2 publisher

it's been a while since max payne 1 and 2 were released and rockstar games was preparing a new release that would keep us with the mouth opened again... this new tittle called "The warriors" is based on a film from the 70s, and you play the roll of a crew that must fight in order to control the streets, the scenario is completely well done and the rest of the "crews" belong to certain areas where you must go and fight with whatever and however you have to steal the territory, every section has some features that let you use to defend your team and to hit as well... if this is not enough you can paly online so you can fight with another user's crew...you can visit the official web site at http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/warriors.html

I've actually played this game, it's really funny, throwing bricks at people, taging buildings. It's a really enjoyable game. I'm at the part with the Hi-Hats, after the chase on the roof and loving it so far. Though it is a rental, so I should porbablly hurry up and finish it. I recommend it to everyone, though it was swear and is pretty brutal.

this game is good, but for the price it costs its not worth it at all, sort of like the game GUN it is great game and gameplay while it lasts but the story line runs out wayy to quickly when i turned it on i was amazed on how well this game is done graphics sounds textures all of that but whe ni get into the game i realize that the story line failed me and fell short and i plainly wasted my money on this game, a little advice try this game from someone else before you buy it or read user reviews .