xisto Community
Chameleon

*waves* Chameleons Intro topic

Getting into Web Design and figured I should have a place to host my own site that I can point to to say 'thats the sort of work I can do', stumbled accross here and now here I am.Hello everyone :)

Hey! Welcome to Xisto. It's really nice to see young people get into this business/hobby. It's a really nice conversation starter, too. "Yeah, I have a site."Anyway, have fun here at Xisto. If you have any questions, PM me, and I'll try my best to answer.

Welcome Chameleon, I'm sure you will like it here. This forum and hosting is the best I have found so far. Very realiable, friendly people on the forum, and great support for your needs :lol:If you need anything, just ask. I personally like this forum a lot because I sometimes have little questions I need answers for and I can simply ask them here. It's a great resource.One thing of advice, talk to mods with your problems before you talk to admins. I found that out the hard way. :)xJedix

Helloooo 'new person'.. good luck with your site ^^It's a fun hobby, and with a place like this, you should be fine ^^ Lots of friendly people to help you if you run into any troubles. :B

Chameleon,Glad to have you here. We don't ask alot from you in return for your hosting. Couple of good, solid posts once in a while. (and no spam) Please read the Help Information. Many of the questions you might have are answered in there. PM Mods first, then Admins only if you have to. They are busy people. Lots of good Html and php support in here. Read back into the archives. I'm sure there will be something you can use.Look forward to having you here.

Hello and welcome to the community, Chameleon!I would like to tell you that this is the best free web-hosting provider out there! Here, you get all the features and services that you would expect from a fee-based provider and more for free! One thing that you have to do to keep your account active is make sure that you post regularly to earn credits. Good luck on your future website and I hope to see you around on the forums in the near future!