xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Name For The New Home To The T17 Graphics help us choose a new name

Vote for the Name to the new graphics Site  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well first off i would like to thank OpaQue for setting up the reservations for a graphics website that Me, BuffaloHELP, Johnny, and the Xisto GFX Crew worked hard on to make it a success here at Xisto.comthrough many discussions and ideas that we have talked about through the course of many weeks and months to help make the most out of the graphics forum, the idea came to mind to branch off for many reasons.1: Clear up some room in all the forums through all the sites that are connected here. By doing this we prevent the spam flow to next to nothing to help make the sites more community friendly to help those who seek it.2: With the clear success Xisto.com been having with the graphics forum, by branching off we believe that we can expand the content that we already have here to far more depths then ever before.3: But to help make this a success with this branch off we need you the members to help out as well any suggestions that you have that could help make this graphics site a big success as the rest of the Xisto Corporation (Xisto.com, Xisto.net, Xisto.com, computerhosting.com, ipbgaming.com).4: Also during this time several concepts are in the works on this site right now which include the request a free sig/banner and a sig template store. Hopefully more ideas come to mind during this process.SO what is it that I want you to do its simple you get to decided the name of the gfx site which i have posted here today.

Notice from saint-michael:
added catchy slogans for the sites.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

The Website will give main introduction and support and then extract topics from Xisto forum. To get complete support and traffic and also reap advantages of Xisto SE targetting, I have decided to use the same forum. Members on Xisto Graphics site will register at Xisto (form will be on Gfx site) and when participating, they will be directly redirected within the Xisto Gfx forum.The only advantage to this is :-1] Large Member base support of Xisto2] Contents would be indexed faster3] Added Boosting of Xisto Pagerank.Any other ideas are most welcome :)

I'm confused, is it to be a separate forum to the main forums here or just a sub-forum of here? No that it matters either way to me, just don't understand the benefits if it is to be a sub-forum.And in case you are interested, I voted for 'gfxtrap'. Sounds kinda catchy. :)

right now its going to directed to the current gfx subforum for now. due to all the stuff that is in their right now.But my vote goes for gfxtrap cause i thought of the catchly slogan for it. :)"Trapped in a World of GFX's "

I like the sound of traphix it's like graphix.. but not and a added trap in it.. no?Graphix + Trap = Traphixwell I would of voted for the first one "trapped in a world of gfx" but i did the null vote thing to see what other people liked and now i don't know how to add my vote to the poll. It's catchy and not EXTREMELY cheese.

Well, somebody had to be different.Who would've thought it would be me?I voted for trapgfx in order to maintain a 'branding' approach to the trap services. Xisto dot com, dot net and now gfx. They all keep the name 'trap' up front in the presentation. I do like the catch phrase for the other name better though."Trapped in a world of gfx."

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit for typos
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I voted for trapgfx for the same reason the jlhaslip did. Besides I think that trapping graphics, like capturing them, makes good sense!

I had a hard time figuring out a a slogan for trapgfx but the first was easy.But if anyone has other catchy slogans for these two let me know.

Sounds fairly interesting. I say trapgfx. Just sounds better, IMO.I don't like the slogans too much though. Trapped in a world of graphics makes it sound like a bad thing, and trapfastic is just a silly word.C'mon Mikey. :lol:

I voted for "gfxtrap" (as an address, it sounds more catchy to me), although I'm still not sure about the slogan that comes with it. (Trapfastic?) How about something along the lines of..."The graphics gallery you'll find yourself trapped in."(On second thought, that doesn't sound much better than the two suggested slogans) :lol:

umm,i think to set the graphics section as a subforum is better than a separated forum.if do so,trapgfx sounds good...for that graphics region comes from Xisto(mother site)...

I am feeling gfxtrap. I like the slogan "Trapped in a World of Graphics". Very catchy. If you guys need any help on the forums and stuff I can help you out if you'd like. Can't wait for it to start up. I will join the day I see it is up and running.

...  I will join the day I see it is up and running.

205110[/snapback]

As it is set up right now, you are already a member because of your membership here. If my understanding is correct, the GFX crew will be available from this Forum.