xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nehemiah

What Is Your Fav Instrumental ? Musical Instrumental Favourites

Hey After replying my fav song I just wanted to know from you guys about your fav instrumental piece!!Have anyone heard Enya's Lost of Mohicans ? Such a melodious tune. I feel nothing can compare to it !!Hm..you too try it and chare your comments. :)

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit to adjust title and add description to suit. Please remember to include a proper description in your posting of Topics.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I might be showing my age here but like Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells". Even after all these years it still sends shivers down my spine. Way ahead of its time!

now i could go the whole nu-metal thing here and say "Session" by Linkin Park... but it's not that good. :) loli'm still going to go fairly new-age anyway (i'm sixteen, forgive me) so here goes:The Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack is brilliant. Especially the stuff by the Dave Matthews Band.I really like the song "Guitarras de Amor" by POD- nice Spanish guitar solo work.also Tommy Emmanuel does some brilliant stuff (but he's all instrumental :))"4th of July" by U2 is pretty good also.peace out :P