xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sig Of The Week #14 ~ Voting Votes + reason...

Samma:

Posted Image

Mayank:

Posted Image

Saint Micheal:

Posted Image

Becca:

Posted Image

Reaver:

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

Give a reason for vote to be counted.

Try to keep scores at end of post.

I am feeling Mayank's. Really nice vectors, I like the colors. Really looks like he is flying through the sky. lol Samma: 0Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 0Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

my vote goes to becca, its her first try, and its a very good one!Samma: 0Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 1Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

My vote goes to Becca. Creative and unique. Different from what you normally see in these kinds of sigs. Also, very good for her first.Samma: 0Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 2Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

My vote also goes to Becca. It shows originality and flair, I'm impressed that she drew almost all of it herself. Simple colors but very effective, well done!Samma: 0Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 3Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as reported
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

My vote goes to Samma!Very Elegant design & nice colors!Samma: 1Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 3Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

thats my favorite mod becca has this one hands down since its original in design, her style of graphic designing and other stuff as well.Samma: 1Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 4Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

my vote goes to beccathe design is the best up thereSamma: 1Mayank: 1Saint Michael: 0Becca: 5Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I really like Mayank's sig. Really colourful and the flying character blends in nicely with the style.I would also cast a couple of votes for Becca's for its striking design.Samma: 1Mayank: 2Saint Michael: 0Becca: 5Reaver: 0Avalon: 0

All the votes are confusing there's some skipped and stuff. but I vote for Reaver who I think has the best design up there. The colours and layout is extremely good. It has the whole matrix look to it which I love :)Samma: 1Mayank: 2Saint Michael: 0Becca: 5Reaver: 1Avalon: 0

Notice from becca:
i edited the votes numbers
Notice from saint-michael:
reedited to update votes

I vote Avalon cos i dig the beatle sig its such a classic and Avalon also drew most of the sig, Av went all out even with his catch phrase, all fits well.Samma: 1Mayank: 2Saint Michael: 0Becca: 5Reaver: 1Avalon: 1

well...i think mayank's one looks lovely but i do prefer Becca's whose looks not only professional and creative but also unique render used.i so my vote goes to becca's sig this time(i think that it is first time for becca's attendition :lol: )-------------current score-------------Samma: 1Mayank: 2Saint Michael: 0Becca: 6Reaver: 1Avalon: 1

Notice from saint-michael:
this is current votes for this SOTW. Remember anyone not using this format vote will be nulled, Final Warning.