xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kkmaths90

Problem In Installing Forum! Can someone Help?

My name s Keyur and I just put VBulletin 3.0.7 version on here through FTP but i m still gettin this error. I am kind of new at these. If there is anyone who could tell me what to do please :) and Also someone told me my database password or host is wron. Now i dun think host is wron, but not sure about database pass. please help. thanx a lott...
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description...make sure to be more descriptive in these fields.Moving it from General Talk to hosted members area!

Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Yes, something is wrong with your access setting. You maybe don't have your correct FTP or MySql path. Or you may have the wrong pass or user. Anyway, you are being denied access. If you can't get help from anybody knowledgable here, I would PM a mod or osmeone more experienced with FTP and MySql databases if you already don't know much about them. Sorry I couldn't be of more help :)

Go to the programming of the site where the error occors. Look very carefully if all of your database and ftp named are spelled corectly and with the right password.