xisto Community
suny2k

Clixsurf.com - New - Hot manual surfbar, 10% daily, 50%profit/10d

Hi,

There is a new opportunity called myBusinessHaven CLIXSurf I´m in since a short time and this is my favourite by now!

This is a Paid Manual Surf site (not a fully autosurf site) with a 15-second timer for every ads. Here are some of the features:

- Earn 10% daily for each upgrade account- Maximum of 150% earnings for each upgrade account
- Multiple upgrade accounts possible (no limit)
- 10% referral commission
- Upgrades have NO time limit (you decide when your upgrades will expire)
- NO daily quota (you can take a vacation anytime you want and not to loose even a single cent)
- Upgrades can be as low as $1.00 with no maximum
- Withdraw your earnings anytime (even as low as $0.10) and get paid instantly (no more waiting for withdrawals) to your e-gold
- Earn as much as you want per day

..and the very best: you can withdraw to your e-gold at any time every day, even after surfing/clicking for the day - get your payout for the same day!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

PM me if you want to join, I have a special offer!

Rated at various monitors with excellent ratings.

cu

suny2k

Notice from mayank:
Please QUOTE things which you have copied from anyother source.
It was copied from here. No warning is given but consider it as your last chance.

Edited by mayank (see edit history)

No thanks. Why would you waste your time doing this? Just get a job. And your special offer is probably that you get credits for referring people. No way. No one's going to fall for that. Thanks, but no thanks. Even more suspicion arises as I see you've posted 5 times since the beginning of August. As in you don't really care except getting referrals from people at Xisto. Thank you for this one of a kind offer.

I still take a strong stance against such websites. To me they are just scams. I mean what can be so good in this world. In fact the thing that you are asking can be done easily by almost anyone. Then I think similarly the pay would be too little to notice or else the firm would be running at a huge loss. Whenever I come across such stuff. The first thing I'll do is close the window and blacklist the site. Its simple, I don't feel anyone should be wasting their precious time and their life away on such offers. I feel that such companies should find another way to gather information, instead of using people and not paying them. My friend had one such experience.

I do not really trust completely with this kind of website. Firstly it looks very attractive but looks suspicious. There are many websites like this one on the internet these days. Well, I'm quite satisfied with google adsense for all money making through my website. I hope yahoo contextual advertising service will also available soon to other countries other than United states.

of course many people know about my get rid of stupid junk like that off the internet, if you do have the cash to pay people and most of these sites don't, they why bother making deals you can't cash.