xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emma

Makeout ok this is really sad

ok basically the poem exaplins it...gah let's just say it sucks right now....sitting beside me,all alonea little nervousmostly, feelings unknownit was like a jokeand nothing at firsta little laughonly playing nervousbut when I never got said yesyour hand on my cheekyou lean in for the killour lips meetfeels like heaventhere with youwhen it endsfeelings astrewbut then you say it's a secretand not to tellnot knowing whyI said surenow finding outI'm a little dissapointedonly to now knowyou had a girlfriendeh, sad I know...lol

Sad? Not really it is natural to enjoy a kiss. Also peoples first experiences can seem so significant even if they are not. Besides that, there is not really much to say as I know nothing else about the situation and you didn?t ask for any advice. Anyway, I hope the next time you kiss someone it will be even better (not sure how much you kissed before).