xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

Suggest A Name For A Company? Companys bussiness is web development

my advice it to make a really wierd company name, then people will look at it quicker. A friend of mine has a company called "Scrotum-design" i think its hilarius... but that way you will have more custommers... so think about "Smelly-Creations" or "Mine-Design".

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I think, as soon as someone posts a fabulous name for your company, I hope you better come in time to check it out. Else, you will see company names being stolen from this forum :)

People can have a lot of fun with this. lol :) Try maybe "Ameoba Designs" or maybe "FolicalFX" or follicle however you speel it.

What about "MegaSoft" (Opposite of Microsoft) or "Pear" (like Apple...) I dont know the possibilities are endless. I would make somthing plain, but funny, and not too long. Also somthing catchy.

Short, catchy names work best. You need something weird and different to make people ask you about the name or just to think about what it is you could possibly be doing. Something like "Ebullient Designs" or to emphasize the 'technology' aspect "eBullient Designs" ('ebullient' means very enthusiastic).Names that use words taken from different languages often work well too, as they make people stop and think about it. You can also often come up with some common names, for example: "Fen?tre" is French for "Windows", or "Mikrosoft" is German for "Microsoft".

Need a name for Shopping cart website

Suggest A Name For A Company?

Can any one suggest me a intresting name 5-7 character's.

Catchy with no '-' , If its meaning less better but should be able to relate it with the services I offer.

Thank's in advance.

Rey

-reply by Ritesh

Wonderful name to start a small company

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As, we are planned to startup a new small scale industry that is we are into training & Service...

Suggest a Good name to start up as soon as possible...

It would be better if you can send me as many as you can..

We would like to go with 3 starting alphabets ... ( B, S, V )

Any one of the above said alphabets will be lucky ...

Thanking you

With warm regards

Gajendhara

gajendhara at G mail

Name a bussiness

I am starting a new bussiness I need a really catchy name for my cheerleading bussiness what do you suggest?

-reply by EClark

i am starting a water company .. can you suggest me some good names please?

The water company is starting in a few days..

But I cant think of a name and nor can my team.. We thought of crystalline but when we searched through the internet .. We got to know that it had been already taken .. Can anybody please help us?

That would be great of course!

Thank you

-reply by Please Help

i am starting a water company .. can you suggest me some good names please?

I am starting a water company!

But I cant think of any good name nor can my team!

We thought of some names but they were already used..

Can anybody please help me?

Thanx alot for your opinions

-question by Please Help

admin response :

Neer

Taani

Joal

Paani

The name must be small enough to be easy to propagate among clients. But it must also identify strongly your company.Try something new, nothing with web, preferently. Maybe yours initials or the initials of the partners. In my case that would be HWRWI, not so good!!!!No, just kidding... haha!What do you think of Crepos? Frecos? Jorp? Lorter? Warper? Ninpo? Gustin? Binton? Azent? Perco? Sarium?Good luck!