xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fusi0n

Knight Online Stay away from it

Stay away from knightonline although its free but the company that runs it is corrupt they sell characters to people and give them weapons and stuff that is impossible to make. The worse thing is I had a lvl 65 warrior and legit everything and I got hacked and I never got a keylogger and they wouldnt restore my account cause the hacker was scamming people by selling the account and then steeling it so it had alot of IPs on it and they said I shared my account.

I played it for a short time... Then because I didn't like the game, I left it.I think it's quite possible that there are "Edits" running around. The players and staff number is huge, therefore, very hard to keep track of...

Yeah, I agree with you, stay away from Knight Online, I played for a bit, then quit.I know what you mean about items/characters being non-legit, god, pisses me off when characters can't even be even.

I had it but after a while it got boring. Then after a while i went to get it again because one of my friends had it and started to play it now so i thought i would play with him. but i couldn't download the patch to it >.> and they didn't have another link to get the patch from so i gave up on it

herodp...use english, this is an english board so keep the language english PLEASE!as for knight online, i never ven heard of it but seeing you guys talk about their organisation makes me not even wanna try the game. thanks for your warnings :lol:

i started to play this game acouple weeks ago. i also plaw WOW. but this game doesnt have any limitations. like in the diffrent classes you can be. i dont think this game was planed very well. i think they should have spent a little more time coming up with ways to make the game harder.

Hmm... Glad I read this before I downloaded it. The website look pretty good and what I read about the game seem ok. Even though their site wouldn't let my register. Hey its free right? Then I read this post, and did a search on google and there are like hundreds of people saying the same thing. So I guess anyone should stay away from this game.

I played knight online for a long time ago. Was a pretty succesful gaming :D BUT It's true it's corrupted and it has weak spots like the system doesnt work as it should. I got hacked and even tho I sent 20 messeges they still didn't do something about it.In the beginning it's boring no pk, no good items and what so ever but if you keep playing ko til you come lvl 65+ you'll have fun without having any problems. And a tip for you guys out there: NEVER SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ANYONE... EVEN YOUR BEST FRIENDS.-reply by Some1's.Opinion

I LOVED this game... Then somone hacked me... I gave my info to the programers to get my acc back and they dint let me... **** KNIGHTS ONLINE-reply by Kazuya

Can I have your knight online accs pls lol my comp is gay and it wont let me create an acc so I wanna try it out and see if its as bad as you say it is lol-question by what