xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

Dream Game This totally should be created

I haven't thought of a title but I need to find a "on-line" game where it has a virtual game client, and you can build your own character. With weapons, armor, etc. Then it will be like one of those MaxPayne/007/Tom Clancy LockDown like games. And there is a on screen radar that tells you when someone is near. And stealth like controls for sneaking up on people. Basically you get the idea.If there is a game like this out already, please tell me!

There is no "dream game." It only depends on your preferences, really. The game you like really reflects on what your tastes are.Personally, I'm not a computer-game fanboy. I'm quite distasteful from the violence (I mean, with all those first-person-shooters). I like more family-oriented games, like the ones they have for GameCube.In short, there is no dream game. It really winds down to what you like. I'm sure no survival horror - first time I played Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2, I almost wet my pants! :)

What you described sounds a lot like Splinter Cell (minus customization) but its not online. I dare say, though, that would be a great idea. FPS/RPG mix....

The closest game I can think of as to what your describing is Planetside (click here for info). I haven't played it, it looks pretty decent but its 12$ monthly...

Your conditions were quite vague. Planetside is the closest that matches, but you have to pay monthly and it's just a bit too old to have enough people. Sony, the same company, has a free 2d planetside called infantry(pay for full features) that really involves tactics and stealth, but is also something like 9 years old, and it only has a few hundred people constantly on.

umm i might be able to help you here i am working on a game right now but i have a few question first i know for sure i can make u an MMORPG but i dont believe an FPS if you want something like that play Planetside google it. If you are interested PM and we will take our discussion else where.