xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Maillennia

Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Bird Flu

A report by Shanghai Daily says::

"The South China Agricultural University has recently finished a clinic test of a medicine developed by the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences."

Looks like China is gonna be rising as a Superpower in terms of Economy, Military, and Pharmaceutical .. I so proud to be a Chinese!!

By the way, the popular Tamiflu is also a derivative from a popular Chinese spice, Star Anise.

too bad the chinese blocked out some sites so their people won't be brainwashed.. or to keep them brainwashed by the goverment =P. Suck for you guys, not to have full access to the internet =P. just kidding. So, Sirius, where did you heard such a news? I wish the United States goverment would do something like that for our people. So i won't get stuck with this slow 56k modem.... arggg. can't do anythign with it. .takes me days just to download a few songs..

I read it some time back at a US technews type website...Forgot the name of it and can't find it on google right now.Apparently, China was installing fiber optic lines all over the place because I assume that the Chinese didn't want to use copper wires for Internet which support transmit rates up to 6kbps :)I personally think that China does good in blocking some sites from access. lol you wouldn't believe what my school says about M.ao--"M.ao was a crazy dictator who tried to breed pigs and chickens" :)Ya, I also had dialup in the US before I moved to Turkey...I worked with 5kbps, but then, later on, I realized that my neighbors wireless network was in range and from that point on I got rates up to 120kbps when I went upstairs, slower downstairs... Pretty good actually, considering its for free...I don't think that the US would be doing anything like putting down fiber optic lines for the use of The People anytime soon...Some people there are stuck with really slow internet, the others, really fast...I'd assume in China that it's all equal transmition rates.I'd strongly suggest, If you have a laptop to go to all 4 corners of your house and search for wireless networks :P