xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prashant

Lost The T V Series Lost is the most amazing serial

I got LOST.Season 1 - 25 Episodes.Season 2 - 5 Episodes.LostRevealed.After FRIENDS this is the only TV Serial I am addicted to.LOST is a serial where in punchline of X-files suit very well."EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"from the Start till now (after 30 episodes) it has maintained the interest / curiosity of the audience till its top level.I got the pilot episode from a friend I liked it so much that I downloaded the rest myself on my *darn* 40kbps connection. But it was well worth the patience.The series is getting compared with Survivors the reality show. But I dont think that Survivors is anyway close to what LOST is now.LostRevealed tells that LOST's pilot episode was the most expensive pilot episode for any serial ever made on Television.Jack , the leader I am wondernig what happened to his marriage ?The flashback shows that he got married.But he isnt wearing his ring.Whats the story behind that ? I am very eager to know.My favourite character would be Sayeed.He is a man of muscle, heart and logic.What would your favourite one ?I also like LOST because I learned a lot of things from it.The surival techniques.Also, it is best of keep your life simple so that one it is lost you wont be affected much.So I have decided that I will keep my life simple except for my computer.Because without Computer life is no good, atleast for me.I dont know why I dont like watching the episode I have already watched.I want the new one only.with FRIENDS it was like I can watch any episode any time. But with LOST its different. I wonder why .any reasons ?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
We have dedicated Entertainment section. Posting in the wrong forum section will earn warning next time. Moving from General Talk.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Yeah I watch it but i don't know the character's names. It's funny.. like weird funny. Most of the time I Don't understand waht is happening which is cool XDThe flashbacks of each person's background is very interesting..and I think all will be revealed at the end end.. or may never be revealed. It's really confusing at points but that'd what makes it "Lost"I'm not entirely addicted to it.. but I watch the weekend updates of what's happened during the week,

i used to watch it on internet (winamp) but since i dont have any more my dsl well i really would like to finish seeing it. The first time i saw it i thought it was like a scary serie. Then i keep watching it and i liked it speacially when the "white bear" appeared and wanted to eat the boy. The camera didnt point to the beast very well but that was a very nice effect let us think it was sych a huge and starnge thing in the middle of nowhere.

I think it is one of the best tv serials ever.I m following it these days.the way they built up story around demand was very interesting.plus the spiritual awakening of john is just as good.I do not like juliet or jack,s trust in her, which is offending his friends.they don't look good together.but kate does look good with soyer more then she does with jack.there is no perfect female for jack in the serial.but demands emotional scenes with his beloved are very heart touching.so far he rocks most. he seems most genuine.evn more then john he is on his own journey now rather then helping his friends.-beena

My favorite is desmond and sometimes echo , used to like john loc but not anymore,jack is an idiot , doesnt know how to express his feelings, always roaming around other women rather then letting her know how he feels who actually matters to him , first his wife and then kate.James soyer is atleast more focussed about what he likes and what he wants as compared to jack.Nice looks.Clair is very very sweet.Overall serial is excellent I have to buy season three soon .Been watching season 2 and 1 over and over again.Each time I notice something new.Cant find timings of tv serial on star movies. Don't know if they still showing it.