xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

*happy* Men Why Are They Annoying

Why are men so annoying? As a lot of people on this Forum would know by now I am *happy* and I really dont care who knows it. Cause that aint an issue. But why is it that when you get a partner they are always stuck up snobs who are only interested in ONE thing. *darn* is it the time of the modern world that a relationship is only based on intercourse these days. *darn* is it to much to ask for a guy to love me for me and who doesn't want you know what all the *darn* time.I have something to say to you Brandon, Im sick of your attitude and everything. I have come a long way since Ricky and I wont stand for it again. So either grow up or ship out. And if your gonna ship, the sooner the better ...

Wow. You are not happy. Well sometimes guys are DICKS. That's not new but not all guys are like that...hopefully you'll find the right guy. If you are soooo desperate to find a guy that wouldn't be interested in "that"...look for one on the net, preferably someone in asia (assuming you live in the states) or if you don't, look for someone FAR FAR away from you. Trust me, "that" would be the last thing on his mind. :)

lol ciroxyz ... I dont even know where you are or anything about you. And vice versa so how can you say that your the right man for me. Cause you have no idea :) But if ya wanna chat send me a message and we will see what happens.

I HATE guys! Okay, the first time I madeout with somone (I havn't had sex) it soooo sucked and he was ONLY thinking about himself....read the following poem!

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/29973-makeout-ok-this-is-really-sad/

Edited by s243a (see edit history)

I HATE guys! Okay, the first time I madeout with somone (I havn't had sex) it soooo sucked and he was ONLY thinking about himself....read the following poem!
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/29973-makeout-ok-this-is-really-sad/

I replaced the poem with a link to your other post as there is no need to post the same poem twice even though you arent rewarded hosting credits for posting in the vent anyway. Anyway, did the kiss really suck or just the fact that you felt let down afterwards. As for saying he is only thinking of himself, well what should he be thinking of serving you? Okay, maybe Im being slightly rude but of course he was thinking of you in some way if it was nothing more then, I bet it would be really nice to kiss her.

Relationships can be tough and most well actually 98% of them go down in flame's but there's alway's that someone that make's you feel special and would treat you like an angel , finding that "person" is a challenge but to think about it , it's most likely 90% of the prupose of living. Your challenge in life is to find that "person" if everyone was perfect this world would be a doll place to live , don't you think? :)

Nope I dont think that. All that I want is to find someone and have someone that is going to treat me right and not do "WRONG" things to me because they think they can control and get away with everything. Is that too much to ask?

Nope not at all , it's proper thing to ask . Im just saying relationships are hard to establish , i haven't really had any good relationships . I don't think i look in the proper places but am alway's hoping to find the perfect gal , she's out there i just gotta find her :)