xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Travis18520

Best Video Card video cards

As many users in this forum agree, newegg.com is a great place to buy computer parts at good prices and fast shiping. Right now, I think the fanciest video card out there is the ATI Radeon X800 XT 256MB, its going for about $500 right now.

Both cards are awesome, NVIDIA did an amazing job this time after the mess up with the FX, the X800XT is almost double the performance of the Radeon 9800XT which is amazingMy comp is use only mx440 :rolleyes: so slow.Personally I would go with the Radeon X800XT =)

i have GeForce MX440 128MB and its ok.. but not good.. sucks for games.. but it does the job :rolleyes:i want t a new one soon :angry:lol..reckon i should go with Radeon??

I have an Asus 5600XT it iz an very good video-card but i want to buy a new one the asus 5900 he is cost more. If you want play The new games with nice grafficsAnd i want a new PC but i Must go see you later greetz PhraX

Never buy the best.Today it's best , but what tomorow?Buy the card , which everybody buys.Later you can buy the better , newer card.Good card is GF 5950! I don't know price now... and 5700 not bad...

T think Radion is better though i know people who argue against that. I like the price of the radions and that they are powerful. I don't know how long they live for but i know that radion had a 256 mb video card out before gforce. Sorry if i didn't mension any other brands because i have not heard of them.

is the ati radeon x800xt isnt the best then it has to be the nvidia 6800gt. they are both the latest products from each type of video card chipset, and they both perform very well in certain games so its up to you.