xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elegost

Spam Email And Profit Return Dont get it

Hey all,I got a question to ask you guys. Lots of buisnesses pay hacker probably thousands or maybe even millions of dollars to send out tonnes of spam email to email adresses. Many websites have even been acused of selling their users email adresses to spammers. Heres my question: Is it worth it? Almost every one now a days has a spam blocker, so probably almost 80% of spam is filtered out. Even if it makes it though, i know i dont even bother to read it. I just delete it. How many times have you gone along with a spam email that claims to have a free software bundle worth 1000$ waiting for you if you join their site? I know i never have. Dont you think those spammers are just wasting their time, money and energy? Many goverments are not even putting charges on people for doing this kind of thing. I dont know. If you ask me, its not worth it.Give you somthing to think about,Elegost

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title must be descriptive. You don't need to include your name in the post. We all know who posted it. Edited topic title.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

A word of advice, don't put "Hey All" and "(insert your name here)" tags in your posts. I think it counts as cheating to get credits.Anyways, I think that if what you say is true, then those people are just really stupid. But then again, theres always a small chance that young children would not know what spam is and click it.Although...I did find a funny way to use spam mails...fill up my Gmail Account storage. I have like...200+ spam messages there. :)