xisto Community
Travis18520

Pc Games On Xbox? how to play pc games

Oh my god.....

If u read forums why u didn't saw my post about Xbox emulator for PC?

All that you need to play Xbox games on PC is fast PC/Emulator/and image of Xbox DVD Posted Image

Information about Xbox emulator you can find here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

By the way it's the first link which google gives you on request: "xbox emulator"

Also you can dl xbox games using bittorrent Posted Image

Good Luck in your research Posted Image

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

How to play PC Games on Xbox 360

Pc Games On Xbox?

If you think about it XBOX is from Microsoft. Mcrosoft owns Windows. Most PC games runs in windows; Schouldn't it be a way that you can play Windows games in a Windows emulator for Xbox 360? The XBOX 360 has a Harddrive, Installing software schould be a breeze. That is, if you know how to...

Microsoft Owns mostPc Games On Xbox?

William Gates may not be a good programmer or a good designer, after all he ripped off his systems from other people and is still doing it. But as a businessman he is top notch, he sells you the same game twice, in PC and X-Box form, why cut down the money ? I hate him.Follow the Money ! Squeek!

-Cyberats

I Have not heard anything about playing pc games on a xbox. Im sure it is possible considering you can run linux on xbox extremely easily. I would imagine once You ahve soft modded your xbox and ran the linnux instasller you will have to also connect a harddrive containing a windows os on it and boot from that. Possibly this will work to play computer games. Id imagine only low end considering pc graphics are out of this world and xbox to pc is is like n64 is to gamecube you know

yes you can play but the configuration of your pc should be very high and also very fast, i think you should a 256mb video card ihope so its enough and also a good graphic adapter with a geforce card and also not to mention but a very high ram, and also a Blu-Disc reader, because its enabled in all X-box,so best of luck before playing xbox or ps games in pcand also if you want a real gaming experience you should also have touchpad and also steering wheel and at last you should have a good bank balance.

I myself believe you just need a full copy of your game, and you need to copy the files from the game you want to your computer, then buy some dvd-rw (biggest storage amount) and burn all the files to dvd-rw disc. Make sure before burning you check all, there is some file that says  .ISO !  this worked a couple of times for me!!

-reply by david

Playing Xbox Games on a PC

There is also an Xbox emulator for a PC to play Xbox games on the PC. The name of the emulators are (cxbx0.7.8c) and (xeon 1.0).

One site to get an emulator is from http://www.emulator-zone.com/.

These emulators though, aren't really perfect, and you probably won't be able to play a game anyway. The emulators are still in development and also require a a really good PC.

Also, this is illegal if you do not own the games/ owned them previously, but lost them.

It doesnt work it is illegal

Oh my god.....

All that you need to play Xbox games on PC is fast PC/Emulator/and image of Xbox DVD :D

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/xbox/

By the way it's the first link which google gives you on request: "xbox emulator"

Also you can dl xbox games using bittorrent :)

Good Luck in your research :(

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

No he wants the other way around. Pc games on xbox.

Play PC games Xbox360 ??Pc Games On Xbox?Ok, like someone already posted-- Xbox is microsoft, windows is too, and like you can play any other games on PC from other gaming consoles with an emulator, maybe you can make an emulator for your xbox(guessing it has to have a HardDrive) so when you put in a computer game it has all the functions needed to run this gameOr maybe if its an old computer game and small in size-- maybe insert something(emulator) on a blank CD along with an .Iso image of the real game, then burn it off--- possibility?-reply by colin

Microsoft Owns mostPc Games On Xbox?<p>William Gates may not be a good programmer or a good designer, after all he ripped off his systems from other people and is still doing it. But as a businessman he is top notch, he sells you the same game twice, in PC and X-Box form, why cut down the money ? I hate him.Follow the Money ! Squeek!<em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong>-Cyberats</strong></em></p>

Good Luck in your research :)

You can hack Xbox to run a version of Linux. Since the xbox is designed to play games, and my computer is too slow to emulate, is there a way to maybe put a linux based emulator on the xBox and run them that way? If nothing else, play games that are Linux compatible?

Oh my god.....

All that you need to play Xbox games on PC is fast PC/Emulator/and image of Xbox DVD Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Also you can dl xbox games using bittorrent Posted Image

Good Luck in your research Posted Image

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon

wasn't he asking to play PC games on xbox? not the other way round?