xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kakingho

Runescape Free online RPG

Posted Image

RuneScpae

It's a free online RPG.

You only need to have a web browser to play the game :)

Offical site: http://www.runescape.com/

There are over 10 thousands players.

Since the game is using Java (applet technology) , the quality is excellent.

It provides 3D environment and wonderful images.

You can also open a gold account that has special features.

Let's try this free game. You no need to install.~~ :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In my opinion, Runescape is the wors out there, its for people who cant afford real mmo's and most people whjo play it are 10year old boys with nothing else to do.But thats just me, i know some people love it, why? I do no know. its just another mmo to me.

In my opinion, Runescape is the wors out there, its for people who cant afford real mmo's and most people whjo play it are 10year old boys with nothing else to do.But thats just me, i know some people love it, why? I do no know. its just another mmo to me.

I agree. I played it for a couple days about a year ago when my friend showed me. It got real old, real fast. I like games with more action and stuff like that. I guess it keeps people occupied for free. To me it's pointless.

Yep. I also have a friend who plays runescape a lot and is always telling me to see him on one of the world's, but when i get on there, i find it pretty tedious.In my eyes, I see it that all you have to do is wonder around these fantasy areas and collect various things, i prefer more of the action type games.

I actually like it..its enjoyable, until you get used to all the skills, etc like when u get up to around lvl 50 on somthing it becomes boring...i just play it when im bored...but i do like it alot.

I used to play runescape. But when i got to lvl 80, had all the quests done, and quite a few characters, I found that it got quite boring. There was simply nothing to do any more, so i quit. Now i dont even remember my password :)

I used to play runescape. But when i got to lvl 80, had all the quests done, and quite a few characters, I found that it got quite boring. There was simply nothing to do any more, so i quit. Now i dont even remember my password :)

203898[/snapback]

forgot password??!@@"

lv80, it is excellent~~

I want to have it~~ :)

I used to play runescape. It was great at first, I played it around 6 months after the first actual game was released. I used to love killing my mates in the wilderness and showing that I'm better than them. Nowadays Runeswcape has deteriorated, not much new stuff, a massive uprise injh hackings, and people breaking the rules and selling their stuff on e-bay. If you lookm on ebay.com you cna find runescape accountsd going for around $500 the most expensive I saw was $1000 and something. This is stupid to pay that muhc for an account to say I'm better than you. Personally I quit playing Runescape the other day lol. It gets too boring quite quick.

Of course, runescape cannot be compared with other RPG games that nee to install.But i think that runescape is a excellent web- based RPG game, isn't it? :)

I know what it is. It isn't as fun as Diablo 2. Diablo 2 is a lot better because not everything is a set and you dont gotta go to some wilderness to some1 and have to go deeper into it to fight some1 that is a lower of a higher lvl than you. You gotta be lvl 9 to duel people but it is really easy to get from lvl 1 to 9. In runescape it is a lot harder. And you just sit there watching your person battle. Where as in Diablo 2 you actually get to make the person battle. And in Diablo 2 you can hire a mercenary that will help you. In LoD it can lvl up and lvls easily during Baal Runs. My lvl 45 hammerdin could destroy the highest lvl character on Runescape. There health only goes to 99. Mine is at almost 500. And if they got hit with one hammer, it would kill them. My mercenary could destroy em too. And with him having Insight, I would recharge mana and be able to go on until he died and I ran out of mana. And by then, most people would be destroyed. And if I used my necromancer on a lvl 3, the lowest lvl, It would be destroyed. My hammerdins hammers do around 1,000 dmg with the auro. 500 without. And my necromancer's bone spirit does the highest of 1.1k So my chars could destroy everyone in runescape.

i love it.ive played for almost 3 years on different acocunts.the one i play the most now is a level 99 almost 100.and it does get boring at times.so i take a break for a month or two and by then theres alot of new stuff to do.

I used to play Runescape, until they reset the whole thing to the 2nd age or whatever. Then it became filled with little kids who talk about it all day. People at my school... you can hear thme saying "Im level 71!" or whatever they are. It gets annoying. Plus I don't think games like that are fun. Its comicle, and all weird. Its for childs, and wastes your free time and social life. You are focused on RuneScape, and not anything else. Quit it, its for your own good.

I am planning on making my own click-based game, but this wont be arround for a while. Its going to be for the "Pure Pwnage" community :lol:

205083[/snapback]

Really??!

Your own click-based game??? :P:)

What languages will you use to write??!!