xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xXsyreXx

Some Advice.... Here is some advice for you

If you have a bad cd and you try to give it to one of your classmates, be careful. So here is my story on how this happened. So, Friday I had this cd that I let this girl, Meaghen, borrow. Well she took it home and listened to it and had to change a song because on this one song, it is really bad. So, she brings it back to me and I don't get to get it when she is about to give it to me. I was going to get it back after this one class, but she went to the dentist. So, at 2:50 P.M. she came back and had basketball practice. So she went and gave it to my teacher to give to me (that was a smart move). And the teacher kept it and it had this really bad song on it. I would show everyone the song, but I don't think most members here like hearing the words that are not suitable for some people. The song is called Play by David Banner.

It is interesting... that song, I like it just I don't really like the lyrics... its not that bad, lol if thats bad alot of rap/hip hop songs would be bad.What happened? Did you get suspension or something?

Ouch :) Myabe the teacher liked song, you never know :) but I generally think teachers get worse ever day, well the older ones do. My English teachers is the best because shes young :P she even fixed my mate mobile in class.

I think you forgot to mention what happen after the teacher got a hold of the cd, did the teacher play it and found out what the cd was about? or something else.I know you were be sarcastic on the "smart move", so what happen?

Well here is the rest of my story. Also, I'm sorry I didn't finish it....I haven't been in a while B)

Well, she listened to the cd. She wasn't very happy about what was on it B) It also And Then What on it. I got detention. I know what you're thinking, "He got detention because the teacher listened to the song and gave it to him". Well that isn't what happened. So I had this brilliant idea that I was going to burn it off for more people, that didn't work out to well. I gave 4 cds to 4 people and somebody went and snitched on me B) . So I got boring detention where do eight questions, define; Responsibility, Respect, Trustworthiness, Fairness, and stare at the wall. Man, was that boring B) . Then my principal comes up to me and says, "Have you learned your lesson?", and I was thinking No but I decided to say yes. Now those same people I gave cds want more cds >_<. I could make a whole lot of money selling cds B)

Well, I gues the point is, why listen to such music? I like clean music, and classical. It is a very interesting story, but I guess it also depends if you broke the rules of the school or not. I am a Christian, so music for me is usually Christian music. See where I am getting, you have valuable advice for people who listen to music that isn't very reputable, but it is worthless to someone who keeps his music clean. Sorry for being so blunt, I should have been more tactful, anyway, just my opinion on the story and outcome.

Umm, yeah, both. How does bad music help you in your dayd to day life? Many crime acts are from unstable teens listening to bad music and playing bad video games, as well as movies that have less then a reputable. We all know its true. Like I said, its just my opinion on things, no one has to take it offensively. Why, you never said your opinion?

Here is some more of my rambling about something else that I have to do for some people and also the point of my story I posted :)

The point of my story is try not to bring cds to school, with bad language on them, and try to give them to other students. It doesn't work out too well. Now I'm in another predicament. You know when I said that I gave 4 cds to 4 people and the principal took them up because this one girl snitched on me? Well now two of those people plus two-four more people want one. I want to give them to them, but I don't have any more blank cds to burn. Also, another reason I want to give one of them to somebody because if I give them one of them they will give me a cd that has a lot of songs that I like on it. Well first I have to give a cd to one person before I can give it to another. One person want let the other person give me that cd unless I give them a cd. So now I have to go to wal-mart sometime and get some blank cds so I can give them to people. I know what I am doing is wrong but I don't like rock, country, and oldies. I have to have my rap. And you are probably think, "He is going to get another detention for this" but you are wrong. I will probably either give them to those people at the basketball game or someplace at school where nobody will see me and snitch on my like before. Well I'm sorry you had to listen to all this rambling but that is my point of the story and another story.