xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XRated

468x60 & 88x31 Banner/ Button Request (FINISHED)

Hello everyone.

Im in need of a banner and a button to promote my forums , if anyone out there is completely bored/wouldn't mind doing it , it would be greatly appreiciated . If you could make it a bit techy like a linux terminal (bash) or something like that , that would be great.

Again thank you.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Size: 468x60

Theme: Shells / Computer Terminal

Render: (Not sure what this really is)

Render Theme: (Again not sure)

Color: Prefer Black & White (You Decide)

Text: No Name Forums - Ultimate Free Shell Resource -

Other effects: ( You Decide)

Thank's to whom can accomplish this , greatly appreciated.

Notice from saint-michael:
merge topics through post, delete request and but request info in this topic.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hmm alright sorry, I just looked for "requests" i wasn't really expecting two :) and punkgamr13 don't worry about it , my intentions are to find someone who doesn't really mind and / or is bored :) Ill post a request for the banner in the proper forum , again sorry.

I will move the request over to the sig/banner request sub forum, maybe i will take a crack at it later tonight just give me the info you want on your stuff and i post it after I'm done with it.

That's not bad , i like it thank you , all i need now is a button i think , if people still want to play around im fine with that . It doesn't hurt to have a few banners/ buttons , i would make them myself only im grahpics illiterate lol im not a grahpics person im much more of a scripter/programming :) (Power to PHP!)

just give credit at your site and a notice where to get banners and sigs as well.If anyone has any more designs for this request just pm me and i will open the topic up again.Request Done.---TOPIC CLOSED---