xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
disguise

Bonjour

Welcome to Xisto , im new myself but just got here , made a few post's and read some rules/terms and now have a hosting account with amazing features . Im sure you will enjoy it here! :)

Comment ca va? J' va bien.Bonjour is French for 'Good Day'. My reply translates to 'How are you doing? I am well'.Welcome to the trap. Bienvenue a le trap. (?)

Hola! Como estas? ok so I can't speak french only spanish. lol Anyway...Welcome to Xisto. There is plenty of things to do here, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

Comment ca va? J' va bien.

Bonjour is French for 'Good Day'. My reply translates to 'How are you doing? I am well'.

Welcome to the trap. Bienvenue a le trap. (?)

203551[/snapback]

It's actually "je vais bien". How do i know? I'm french speaking, i live in europe :) .

Thanks though.

Welcome to Xisto disguise.I been with Xisto for a little over 2 months now and its amazing. if your planning on getting hosting this is one of the best places around. They offer many really good features which I?m sure you will enjoy. If your just here for the forums. Excellent helpful community.Good Luck

disguise,Thanks for pointing out the error in my posting up there. Couple of things, though. First of all, it has been a few years since I have seen the inside of a High Scool French class. Secondly, I was almost always day dreamng when I was there. Thirdly, I spelled the phrase phoneticly and didn't do so bad, I think. And in Canada, we have 'quebecois' as well as true French, so perhaps I have been mislead into believing the language I know as French is a localised version. Now I feel better.

Bonjour et bienvenu Disguise! T'es d'o? en Europe? Hello and welcome Disguise! Whereabouts in Europe are you from?