xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XRated

Hello

So this is where the introduction forum was hiding , so ive noticed Xisto "google" and so far not a bad looking service at all.. a couple post's and you got a nice package with no ads and all the support needed for an ok site . I do not have an account yet but with all the registerd user's and so much to reply to , it basically sell's it's self , anyhow hello :)

Hi, welcome to Xisto.If you would like a free and reliable webserver with a lot of futures, don't look further. Xisto is very good. You have free webspace and subdomain with only a few posts. You only have to be active at the forum. Except if you have 300 points, than you can go on holiday for 300 days :) .

Hi, welcome to Xisto.

If you would like a free and reliable webserver with a lot of futures, don't look further.

Xisto is very good. You have free webspace and subdomain with only a few posts. You only have to be active at the forum. Except if you have 300 points, than you can go on holiday for 300 days :) .

203412[/snapback]

Thank you for for the welcome , and yes it look's very reliable . Over 7000 user's and ive seen no complaints , and ive looked over the features (Amazing!) and the TOS is very fair . How much more could you want? Even a paid plan would offer equal or less then Xisto :)

WElcome to Xisto. its the place to be and ever growing as well and expaning even more. We have thousands of topics thousands of people to talk and more, so check it all out and enjoy your free hosting account as well.

Thank you , and wow i got my free hosting account like 10 minutes after i posted the request "Amazing service" . Very interesting topics so far im hoping i can contribute something usefull for you all to take part in :)