xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lucentio

Google Earth Easter Egg stuff not usually there on regular maps

Well while i was exploring the area near the colorado river ( i think!) i kinda saw a long line of arabic language all over the map stretching all over the place has anyone seen this things?also i saw this arabic lines near North Korea at the mountanious ( forgot how to spell it) area. Has anyone seen the lines anywhere elseThere's also a crop circle on one of the USA maps if you look closely enough

It would be nice to see the actual footage of what you are talking about. Because anyone can go around and say I saw this and I saw that...Any screen capture you can share it with us? Or to be more specific any specific coordinates we should go and see?

well i just comb the area that you said you saw it but i didn't notice anything, how far in where you zoom into the map.

im not sure how many people noticed this but if you go to the point where the equator meets the prime meridian (just west of africa) its called notchietown and if you change the camera angles it changes names to gunbarrel and chapparel. i found it odd

steve irwin on google earth

Google Earth Easter Egg

If you go to the sydney opera house make the buildings 3d and turn the angle so your looking from the water zoom in toward the deck and you will see steve irwin holding a crocodile

-reply by nick wagner

steve irwin on google earth

Google Earth Easter Egg

If you go to the sydney opera house make the buildings 3d and turn the angle so your looking from the water zoom in toward the deck and you will see steve irwin holding a crocodile

-reply by nick wagner

I didnt know about this one ;) took a screeny too

Posted Image