xisto Community
realthor

Earn Money Network Professional Or 3d Professional

i was just wondering in what position one could be payed better,if he was specialized in networks or as an animation/3d modeling designer-i'm not reffering at a best of but the average man.I've got one friend working in a graphic studio in maya earning well and another one preparing for cisco exam claiming he'd be payed way better than this one.What's your oppinion?Do one earn better as a network engeneer or as a film/animation designer?What are your experiences concerning the subject-i'm interested because i could also apply for any of these possibilities.10x.

in our country the film/animation designer or software enginner got more paid than the hardware networker.i don't know the other countries status.i just knew that they should be the same,but network just keep the computer and net alive,the designer and software enginner developing new things..this is the difference,so got the defference paid.guangdian

In my opinion they both pay well so really the question is , Which one would you enjoy more? If it where up to my i would most likely go for the one i would be most comfortable in and find the most joy in. But as for the most paying one i would likely have to say animation/3d designer :)

What about the software designer, especially when you have to create new software just for a game or animation, that would get paid serious money as well.Of course Head of Mananger that over see everyone gets paid more as well. :)