xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Suicide Bombings In Jordan

well it has happens this afternoon/evening, when three suicide bombs went off killing so far 57 people wounding 300+ at 3 hotels that base us contractors and other people who work for the US government.whats really sicken is that their was a wedding going on when one of the bombs blew himself up.well they are getting smarter I can tell you that, go for the people waiting to go into iraq before they get they so slow down the process.well i have nothing more to say cuz them i will be doing some harm.

well it has happens this afternoon/evening, when three suicide bombs went off killing so far 57 people wounding 300+ at 3 hotels that base us contractors and other people who work for the US government.

203209[/snapback]

How come there are us people in jordan? Can someone freshen my memory why they are there?

there is some us people in jordan for the embassy and some tourists...the point is that the suicide bombers did that "of course this is wrong and stupid" because they wanted to tell the world they refuse what is happening to their arabic neighbours in iraq which is occupied by us forces

Just to update on the current event 56 have bee killed so far. But what shocks me now the people are now chanting "Death to al-Zarqawi", now its that kind of pride the muslim world needs to do in order to stop this war on terrorism.

to stop the terrorism i say individuals of a society should form anti-terrorist coalitions in which they take matters into their own hands:PIt would be a solution to walk around with ak47's and put matters into your own hands not only to proect your community but your country and others aswell.Kinda like a safety neighborhood watch only with ak47's:P