xisto Community
serverph

Forums Over-burdened With Mods

why many mods? because Xisto is a 24/7 service. and mods come in here in different times of the day. do the mods bother you in way? why begrudge the number of mods here? they are here to help, the more, the better.what's the army system? well, it's a game for those who would like to play it. if you don't like to play it, then don't. nobody is forcing you to play it. excess baggage? well,the internet is full with them, so live with it.what's the reputation? it's something to track how you have contributed to the forums.not just some crappy posts which just rant on things. members (including admins/mods)can give a positive or negative reputation if they feel you DESERVE one.over-crowded with ads? it's just in the forum, and not on your hosting pages (if you aregiven hosting here). so what if there's a lot? you can always go for paid hosting, andnever be bothered with ads, and forum posting, altogether. if it's not there and nobodyclicks them, well, we all will have no hosting. and Google Adsense has been tried here.that cannot support the PROFESSIONAL features offered by Xisto. you must be awarethat webmasters have bad experience with payments when it comes to adsense.You're welcome.

well Jeremie,i must say,i also thought that,but now we cut down it all,so the only mods are army system,and reputation.so i think its good this way :rolleyes:

I reckon the forums could do with a gallery part where you can draw pictures online in the forums and then submit it and people can vote and then if your picture is the most popular you get a great pat on the back.<_<

You know, I'd love to flame this, but I won't.I just don't understand why people complain. I mean, it takes extra effort to install things, and then we have ads so we ACTUALLY can offer hosting services. Honestly..And I mean, why does everything have to serve a purpose? The Mods are here to keep people interested in the forums, add bigger chances to make active posters, more clicks on ads... better services.