xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
realthor

Open Office 2.0 ,what is your experience with its swf ?

hi,i've been wondering how's open office's swf exporter and what exactly can it export?I haven't used it yet so i just guess only Impress can export to swf?How much of a "flash" can be done with ooo?errr,no one using it or having any experience with it?As far as i've recently-some minutes ago-read the swf engine didn't change significantly from previous version so i guess i've answered my own question;But anyway your comments are welcomed:)

Notice from saint-michael:
merge posts

I would use it if I could export to flash. I currently use about 4 or 5 different programs to convert or export to PDF but then you need an external program like Adobe acrobat instead of just a browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox) and plug in (Macromedia flash), most people already have a browser if not bothRemember:"Live Free or Die" as it says on the back of "New Hampshires" state quarter-!thinkoften!.