xisto Community
willywonker

Say Hello To Windows 2000 hello windows 2000

After all the waiting, the beta-testing, the revising, rethinking, and re-engineering, Windows 2000 is done. Microsoft delivered finished "Gold" a couple of weeks ago, and we've been testing it ever since. Cut to the chase: Windows 2000 was worth the wait. There's a lot to like, and also a lot to get to know, becaus this is a very different version of Windows. And it's not for everyone. Still, it might surprise you how well it could work for you

Hey willywonker!I understand that you are new to this community..and that you are in need of web hosting and that is the reason why you are here!But I'll say that please dont spam..yes, I'll call it spam...becasue everyone knows that windows 2000 was not released couple of weeks ago!Secondly, I would like to give you a small suggestion and that is please go ahead and read the RULES & TOS and make yourself a bit comfortable to this forum by replying to the existing posts.This way..you'll come to know how people post here and what all we follow to keep this forum a better place to post!I hope this tip will help you and that you wont get warned!Take Care

Jesus! :)

I hope that this topic is just WAITING to be closed or deleted! (mods?)

I mean... This is the stupidest post I have ever read in weeks! Windows 2000? Dude! The name says it all: "2000", that means that you are about 5 years late! People are talking about Vista, and here you are making really weird posts about Windows 2000! Yeah, you are new, and you are struggling to make some hosting credits, but you probably can do better than that!

On top of all that, you even failed to write that post yourself! Instead, you copied it from this site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(sorry for being so rude, but this isn't just plain ol' spam, it's just your good ol'-fashioned stupidity!)

i took away the credits that he would earn with the post,and i'm now closing the topic.thanks bureX for reporting this./closed

Thanks, bureX, saves us having to hunt it down. Indeed a silly post, but Mayank has handled the user. In order to save the Mods and Admins some grief, I will be closing the topic (at least I'll try to do so as soon as I figure out how).

Notice from jlhaslip:
Looks like wassie got it while I was taking a phone call. Thanks wassie
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)