xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MystiK1337

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Just got Star Wars Battlefront 2 last weekend, Its pretty fun for the most part but i found it to be a bit like the 1st one. Probably one of the biggest changes is the new space battle feature. You can also play heroes in this one too but they arnt as fun to play as you would think they would be. As far as the single player campaign goes, its relatively short and if you are somewhat of a skilled player, you can pretty much run through it, unless that is if you are playing on Elite Mode (increased difficulty). I found the AI to be a bit glitchy especially in terms of the ground battles in which the AI constantly gets stuck in walls, corners etc. If your a hardcore star wars fan by all means buy the game otherwise, you may want to skip this game.

I personally dont like games like this that are basically for the most part at least entirely focused on multiplayer. I am unfortunatly one of the few people left on this earth that still DOSNT have fast internet and due to where I live i cant get it. So it just sorta bugs me that a game with good graphics, Good gameplay and and just an all around sweet game cant be played by me because the single player is almost zero. So I really wish companies would stop making SOOO many games based on nothing but multiplayer.

Why is this in the RTS section... it should be in action... BF2 isn't an RTS game...

Battlefront 2 not Battlefield 2 :)

I loved the first one. But i havent bought the second one yet.

Battlefront 2 not Battlefield 2 :)

I loved the first one. But i havent bought the second one yet.

204287[/snapback]

True However its still not an RTS it would deffinetly fall better under the category of action. But then again all action games are RTS's because RTS means real time strategy and it is in real time but how much strategy? I guess the only games that would for sure not be RTS are turn based games such as civilazations?

I agree,This should be under an action section. This is a great game though. So much better than the first one. I got the game about a week ago and i find it to be much better than the 1st on in both graphics and gameplay. I masterd the first one very well. I think I had 135 kills as my highest. I usually average around 60-70 kills a game. How do you guys usually do?

Just got Star Wars Battlefront 2 last weekend, Its pretty fun for the most part but i found it to be a bit like the 1st one. Probably one of the biggest changes is the new space battle feature. You can also play heroes in this one too but they arnt as fun to play as you would think they would be. As far as the single player campaign goes, its relatively short and if you are somewhat of a skilled player, you can pretty much run through it, unless that is if you are playing on Elite Mode (increased difficulty). I found the AI to be a bit glitchy especially in terms of the ground battles in which the AI constantly gets stuck in walls, corners etc. If your a hardcore star wars fan by all means buy the game otherwise, you may want to skip this game.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Star wars Battle Front 2 is one of the best game of the year. I havnt played a game this good in a long time. You kneed to go ahead and put down the game systems, cause they are not for you. You would have to be a fagot not to like this game.

I agree,

This should be under an action section. This is a great game though. So much better than the first one. I got the game about a week ago and i find it to be much better than the 1st on in both graphics and gameplay. I masterd the first one very well. I think I had 135 kills as my highest. I usually average around 60-70 kills a game. How do you guys usually do?

I just got the game my self but i usally kill any where from 70 to 130 kills. It takes time to get that good. I use Darth Maul to kill 130 or more.

Never got into the whole star wars / star trek games. But Battlefront 2 was AWSOME. Played it non stop for quite a while, but then another game came out and never played it again lol. Quite a good game

Battlefront 2 is one of my all time favourites, multiplayer is the best though cause the one player storyline is limited, i don't really like the galactic conquest bits cause there are way too many space battles that are although fun, i die a LOT on. I love the gameplay on this and if they made a battlefront 3 on the ps3 or xbox i would not hesitate to get it

Best at Battlefront 2Star Wars Battlefront 2I'm the best at it! Each game I play I get 300 kills! (Made each team with 400 players) Well I get that many kills because I have cheats! But the thing is I play it on my PS2 not on my computer. If I had internet for my PS2 I'd own everyone! My cheats I have for it is: Invulnerbility- UP, UP, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, UP, UP, UP, LEFT, RIGHT. Regerating Ammo- UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. (NOTE THIS IS ON THE D PAD) And thats how I'm so good at it. Hope to see u on the game some time.-reply by Darthvader

I havn't got this game but I might be getting it, I have it on xbox but I want to get it on PSP because it looks really good, is it the same as the cosole versions, and can you play online, and also how do you play with a friend on this, do both people have to have thier own copy of the game, for e.G If I have the SWB2 disc and my friend doesn't, can I still play with him or does he have to get a copy of the game.

Thanks. 

-reply by Jimmy