xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jlowe

Need A Banner Fast! Need fast

Ok thansk to all who will help! What I need is I need a sweet header. Ill give the backgorund image and please keep it at the same size as that. Now get the backgorund image i supplied and add these 2 scooters on it for me. Now heres what i wanta roundt he 2 scooters. Don't make it the whole scooter, just around it! HERE ARE WHAT I WANTA RUND THE SCOOTERS (Outline):

Make it like a red complexion abstract color thats around it not to thick though. Then add on the text JUST SKEET around it. "Skeet". Make it in a sweet font and in silver text. Now below im gonna post the images:

Posted Image

Thats the background I want for the whole image. DO not resize any of this image.

Posted Image

Theres the 2 scooters I wnat. Make em facign each other. You can resize these but make sure its not all fuzzy and low quality. Thanks to anyone who helps if you need any questions contact me int he folloiwng ways...

PM ME

EMAIL ME : Jlowe110@rock.com = my email

AIM: JloweX thanks!