xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MystiK1337

Avi Editing Tool

hello guys i just bought a mp3 player which is capable of playing video, however it needs to be on certain resolution, is there any program which could help me edit the resolution, fps, and codec of my videos? thanks in advance

The program I use to encode my videos, change resolution, etc. is Adobe Premiere Pro.

Official website Adobe

More about this software:

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 software revolutionizes nonlinear video editing.

Powerful real-time video and audio editing tools give you precise control over virtually every aspect of your production.

Built for the exceptional performance of Microsoft? Windows? XP systems, Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 takes video production to an entirely new level.

This software not free.

But U can TRYOUT this

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 tryout software for Windows

Only 168.9MB.

virtual dub is great! does everything you need very simply (hopefully everything you need). then if you need to edit the audio, strip it from the video and put it into audacity. the problem with virtual dub si that it's almost raw video, very BIG files. you'll have to get a codec to compress the video after.

Womble video mpeg wizard can be the other alternative. it has a user friendly UI and working with it is so fun . it support almost all video formats. you can export the files in avi format without any problem. the Record button on UI is the best feature of this program. after editting your video you wouldn't need any rencoding, only the cut-and-joint parts are encoded. it does the video and audio editing at the same time.