xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevlar557

Banner Request

I'm looking for someone to make me a banner for my web site. It needs to say something about "Kevin's Site", or something along the lines. It needs to be kind of abstract, or modern. The site colors are: Background:#00000; Text:#00CC0CThanks in advance!

Can you provide more information about the banner you want, this will save a lot of rework by the person that makes it for you. The sort of information we need is detailed here, a banner request is similar to a sig request. This will save both you and the graphics designer valuable time. :)

Sorry about not giving enough information. It needs to be about 450x150 pixels. The whole site is going to be kind of a DOS-Shell kind of look, so it has to kind of fit in with that. It would be nice if it kind of had a matrix-look, but it doesn't have to. I'm really up for almost anything, and I'm not a stickler for prefection.

im going to say no due to the fact that we have the guidelines posted on what your sig or banner have to look like if you would like to edit your request that fits our guidelines then report your post with the edited info in it, until you do that this topic is closed.