xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oli

Wich Country Are You From? And describe it a little^^

So, where are you from? What do you think about your home? Well, let me beginn.I'm from Slovenia, a small country next to Italy, Croatia, Austria and hungary. We speak a Slavic language, but we don't have the cyrillic alphabet. It's very small country, but it's a fun place to be. It's got a lot of beautiful underground caves. The whole Balkans have got them. We got about 10 miles of sea. Our music is actually pretty crappy :P . our ethnic dish is some sort of cake, called potica (pohtitza). Have you ever been here?Now describe your country :P

My country is 67 sq km. It's an island. You can drive from one end to the other in about one hour. :P Not that I've done that. :DWe have four national languages - English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil. When waiting for the MRT (that's like the subway) to come, all the messages are broadcast over the sound system in those four languages. As such, I am now able to say "For your safety, please stand behind the yellow lines." in all four languages. No, I'm just kidding. Don't ask me to do it. :PNope, I've never been to Slovenia. :D Wouldn't mind visiting though.

topic is already been posted, please use the search feature before posting the same topic and to prevent any spam posting will close topic.---TOPIC CLOSED---