xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sniperwolf128

What Is Best Green Day Album ........

Hey to my Green Day fan buddy.Even I like Green Day.I came to know about it just a month back.The song which caught my attention was Bouleyard Of Broken Dreams.I liked American Idiot also.But Broken Dreams was so cool the first time I heard it.It is the same even when I hear it now.I am still pending to catch the video of this song.I was thinking of download it from the p2p software.

I Love greenday my favourite album is american idiot. I went to see them live in Milton Keynes, it was a great concert. My favourite song has to be wake me up when september ends, The slow begining totally contrasts the fast and punchy middle section.

Which Do u think is the best Green Day album. I think Dookie is the best because it is Old School Green Day. American Idoit would be my second.

202631[/snapback]

I think that American Idiot is the best, because it has Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams!

Hey guys. I would have to agree with all of you that American Idiot is by far the best album becuase of 4 great songs: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Are We The Waiting, American Idiot, and Holiday!

208407[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess American Idiot is probably the best. There are so many good songs on that album. But you cant forget the classics like "Time of your life" .