xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike83

The Movies : Make Your Own Movies

Anyone else looking forward to this game? it looks like its gunna be great.

Imagine you could make any movie you wanted to. Imagine you could pluck someone from obscurity and turn them into a superstar. Imagine you had control of an entire movie studio, competing with other studios to create box office hits and predicting what audiences want--from epic action films to campy B-movies.

With The Movies, you can make it big in Hollywood by building the ultimate movie studio and shooting the ultimate picture. Choose a script and turn it into a major release. Pick or create actors and locations. Control budgets, build sets, settle into the director's chair and film a hit.

Just as you can create or modify unique films, you can create or modify actors, customizing their look and renaming them to resemble anyone you wish. You can even replicate every movie star currently in Hollywood and remake all your favorite films with them. Anything you've ever read about Hollywood--from starlet scandals to broken box office records--is right here in The Movies

The Movies puts you in the role of a major Hollywood producer starting in the silent film era of the 1920s.

Screenshot

Notice from saint-michael:
Any material you copy and paste here on the forums must be in quotes credits will be adjusted, that is your warning.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

This game looks excellent. I remember playing something similar a few years ago, but it was quite complex and didn't have as many different features as this is meant to have. I like playing games like The Sims and all those other simulations, so I'll probably like this one.

Anyone else looking forward to this game?  it looks like its gunna be great.

Screenshot

Notice from saint-michael:
Any material you copy and paste here on the forums must be in quotes credits will be adjusted, that is your warning.

202623[/snapback]

Kool, didn't realize that!

This game looks pretty interesting but I still don't know all the details. It sounds like it will be called something like Movie Tycoon. That'd be fun to make your own movies. It would probably get boring though after a while. They would have to come out with a second version that has improvements and better graphics because eventually don't you think all of the movies will start to come out the same. It will be like the other games like Roller Coaster Tycoon it seems. I don't know if I know all about this because a source wasn't listed. I am just going by what I read here. If anyone has more information please send me a link.

I got this game a week ago it's great, I paid for the normal version and was given the premiere version :) you cna make some really great movies and it's quite hard to climb the ranks in normal mode so it makes for an interesting game !

This looks like something thats gonna eat up my hours. Its going to revolutionize the way people make scripts!! It could help the script writers tell the readers how he wants the set and probably expressions too. The graphics sort of reminded me of the sims.