xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
realthor

Make Money ca be trusted;really works?

hi,i'm so skeptical about making money online,can anybody advice me of making let's say 500 a month and how can that be done?I can make web sites myself so that won't be a problem but what should i sell or what affiliates should i get to get these money as well as what payment system (western union;etc)is the most secure,stuff like this.Should i have a web site that has an affiliate and sells for that one products so i get credit for each selled item?Or should i have a website that is about smth and advertise for complementary services(eg a photography site that advertices hollydays,buy tickets,bla-bla...)Or what?:P-i must say that i'm from Romania and i don't know what payment systems work here...

In short, no you cannot make money online.There are many ways to earn money but you'll probably end up earning one or two dollars at best. Let me mention some of them.One, get paid for reading emails [50cents to 2 dollars per mail], the best non-spamming one in my experience [long ago] is InboxDollars.com. I probably earned five dollars or something, minimum payout is something like 20 or 30 dollars.Two. ImageCash.com pays you to upload images, and if any images get lots of views [say 5000] you get a couple of bucks. Three. Google pays you to put a Firefox logo on your site and everytime someone downloads it you get a dollar. Pretty good deal.Finally let me tell you that eventually you can make a lot of money, even thousands. But it will take lots of hard work and a lot of luck. Just make a unique and cool [ and updated] site and sign up for Google AdSense. You could make a blog cause its easy to update. Actually I was thinking of making a blog with someone else, so I wouldn't have to post daily but it would still be frequently updated. Or you could come up with a great idea like --- onemilliondollarhomepage.comand uncyclopedia.org

As far as i've hured Google AdSense is the most interesting but you have to be serious ,have a good quality site ,updated frequently and well promoted.If you know more about it and have such examples could you write smth down?I mean what kind of things to sell,how to promote to get visitors,etc.10x

I am so happy to see so many people replying to this topic.I thought it was only me who wanted to earn money through Internet.But surprise I got a lot of company.I really liked the idea of Google AdSense, I have thought of it and go the ideas of making a good site.I would be making it in Java / JSP.Just tell me one thing that Xisto supports JSP / Servlets ??If it doesnt then I am in a deep trouble.If it does support JSP / Servlet then I might be another Sabeer Bhatia.I was thinking of Freelancing but for that I need a site of my profile.So I am desperately looking for developing this profile site of mine.By the way, Thanks a lot to all the people who shared their views.

I saw on a review page of this website (on another site) that this host does supports JSP. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would like to try Google Adsense for my site, but if you want to make money just sell stuff on eBay or start in web design, or program people's sites. You can make a lot of money off of that. There are many things you can do online to make money, you just have to find something you are good at and do it.

Yes,that's right,this site allows jsp as far as i can see and you can too on the front page;just scroll down and look for the :: FREE WEB Hosting Features :: and there somewhere down it's written that jsp is supported.As about making money online you should definitely know smth well but you also must know that there are many many others offering the same thing so people have to be attracted to your site and that's difficult indeed(at least as far as i know).When you have a site this is the main goal,to get as many people as possible whether you sell ads or real services.And you my=ust focus on seo and marketing your web site(or spam if you take that rick:))

google adsense isn't hard, you don't need a popular idea either, you just need lots of content. my site about spudguns isn't big at all, and not as many people search for spudguns compared to web design, but i update constantly and add lots of pages and pictures and media, so i get visitors (between 15-30 uniques a day), and that's okay. I get between 10-15 dollars a month (although ive been trying to promote to get more people). Google adsense comes in slowly though. First month or two will be very slow. by the way, can someone PM me if I am allowed to use the same adsense account for multiple sites...and if i am even allowed to make more than 1 account.